With the content you want to save displayed on your screen:
- Click the Print Screen button. (This button is located in different places. On many computers you’ll find it in the upper right corner.)
- Open Microsoft Paint: Select Start > All Programs > Accessories > Paint.
- Click anywhere on the white part of the screen.
- In the Edit menu at the top of your screen, select Paste.
- Select File > Save As.
- From the Save As menu in the pop-up box, select JPG.
- Type in a filename for your image, choose a location on your hard drive to save to — many people choose the Desktop — and click Save.
On a MAC
With the content you want to save is displayed on your screen:
- Simultaneously hold down the three keys: ⌘ Shift and 4.
- Press the spacebar. A camera icon will appear.
- Tap the touchpad to take the picture. It should appear on your desktop as a file named Picture 1.